Sunday, September 13, 2009

Speaking of birthdays

I thought since I was on the subject of birthdays and technically I am still celebrating I thought I would put out there a few of the things I have discover that make it really easy to have a week long birthday celebration.

Its no secret I like to cook, eat, and shop. Somehow in the last two or three years my email address has gotten out to certain companies who now also know I like to cook, eat and shop. They also have gotten my birth date. Although annoying emails come into my inbox throughout the year, the week before my birthday makes the other 51 weeks of the year worth it.

Here are some of the coupons I have gotten.
  • Free burger at Ruby Tuesday (no purchase necessary)
  • Free 16oz Blizzard at Dairy Queen (buy one get one free)
  • Free burger at Red Robin (no purchase necessary) You also get a free sundae at the end of the meal
  • $3 at CVS
  • $5 at DSW
  • Free Like It size creation at Cold Stone Creamery (no purchase necessary)
I highly recommending looking into these website and signing up if you are a fan of any of these places. Its well worth it. I promise you will get your fill of red meat and ice cream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...