Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cup o' joe

It's been a long day, and a long month. My blogging as lagged considerably in the last few weeks. I am ashamed to admit the amount of food I have ordered in. It's not even good takeout.

Sadly, I cannot see a change in the near future. Forgive my un-foodie-like habits.

Instead I will blog about one of my new favorite weekend rituals. For Christmas Jordan got a Bodum French press. I have heard pros and cons for this machine or I guess more precisely French press coffee. Is it better or worst than the drip? I personally think it is all a matter of personal preference. My personal preference I am hear to say - I love the French press. The texture and smoothness of the coffee just relaxes me all over. The downside is that it takes a bit more effort than just pressing the button on standard coffee maker. You measure the grounds, boil the water, measure the water and then wait for the magic to happen. On weekday mornings this is not something I am willing to submit to on a regular basis. However, the weekend is a different story. Starting Saturday morning with this toasty little cup is enough to make my day. Yum yum, it is really worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...