Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fancy Hummus


I swear I am really not addicted to blogs but I recently was told about this blog, Kath eats. Through it I found this blog and recipe, LIFE IN A HOLDING PATTERN.

BRITTNEY'S HUMMUS

ingredients:

16 oz can of chickpea and 1/3 can of liquid from can

6 halves of artichoke
1/2 a roasted red pepper

1 1/2 tablespoons of tahini

2 cloves minced garlic

1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice

1-2 tablespoons of olive oil or I just used some oil from the artichokes.

DIRECTIONS: Blend everything in the food processor until desired consistency.

I actually used the leftover Cannelloni beans from the cookie recipe as well. By this point my blender was very full. Needless to say I have hummus pouring out of many containers in my fridge. I have a love/hate relationship hummus. I really really love it right up until the point of hating it. It's been a couple of months since my last hummus binge so here I am again. Thank goodness it is so freaking hot these days. No cooking for me...now the question is what will Jordan eat?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...