Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July Weekend!

Saturday, after a long and busy day of loading the truck, driving to CT, and unloading the truck Jordan, myself and both sets of our parents chilled out at a place we have become unhealthily fond of - The USS Chowder Pot.



The food is not bad but it really is not all that great either. They serve massive portions to somewhat massive patrons. The specialize in seafood of course but also have a large prime rib cut. Note that Jordan has many issues trying to decide between the Fried Fisherman's platter and the Captain's (ie gigantic portion) of prime rib. He ended up with the fried seafood platter and I got the smaller verison of the prime rib. We both had healthy doses of leftovers.



Although I am sad I did not get to spend my holiday in Maine (I love Maine on the Fourth of July), I had a very good day, a very good weekend. Happy Moving Day! Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...