Tuesday, August 3, 2010

BEES!


I hate bees. I really do not like them. I would wish them to all die but sadly they have an essential job to do on this earth. They pollinate all of the wonderful flowers and veggies and fruit that I so love. Thus, I cannot wish them to die but I do hate them.
This weekend I was in Maine. It was a lovely weekend. We left in time to miss the toll booth traffic. My mom packed us a delicious lunch so we didn't have to worry about stopping for yucky road food. I was all organized with a list of things to do to get ready for the week. Then we got home. I had my first arm's load of things to bring upstairs and about 5 feet from the door I felt mind-numbing pain go into my toe. What do you ask might this be? Well a stupid bee stung me.
I have a pretty high tolerance for pain but bee stings I do not. I was immediately bent over and in tears. I hobbled up the steps and landed on the couch. You might think this is a bit of an overreaction but it wasn't. I am hyper-sensitive to bug bites. You should see me. Basically I didn't know what to do with my foot. It was still very painful and my poor little toe had doubled in size. I of course called my mom for a plan of action.
The rest of the Sunday though was a loss. No errands for me, no running, no wedding list plans. I HATE bees!
Hence box mix brownies and no joke they really made me feel better. How can you think of pain when you have a nice plump brownie to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...