Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's a secret

I have a secret I really want to share. I would like to think I am good at keeping secrets. At least other people's secrets. I am not so good about my own secrets. When I have something I want to share but probably shouldn't I have trouble. I am in that spot right now. I have something I really want to share but I am going to try really hard not too. This is my outlet. I am sorry to intrigue and still not share. Sooner or later though I think I will let it slip.


Tonight was a busy night. We were gone from as soon as work was over till way past our bedtime. We even missed Big Brother.

Sorry for the lack of pictures and food topics lately but that is life nowadays. I am very much in the mood to cook this weekend though. Beware lots of recipes to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...