Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Worst blogger ever

I am the worst blogger ever. I am on a work trip. Normally I pack as little as possible just because I don't like to deal with the clutter. However, this trip was going to be full or at least contain two yummy restaurant trips. Thus, I made a point to pack my camera so I would have plenty of good pictures to blog with. Guess what happened tonight? I put the camera in the my purse right before I left and then the next thing I know dinner is over. That's right no pictures at all. Which means the worst blogger ever, or maybe just worst photographer ever. So tonight post will be....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...