Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday madness!

This is what I know...

I finished the day with some wonderful French bread toast with Nutella and wine. I ate the whole thing before I decided to take a picture. Or I decided to take a picture as I was eating but the whole eating process took about 2 seconds to complete as I needed some Nutella badly tonight.

The morning started with a big bowl of oatmeal topped with...

These wonderful spreads and nut butters.


I knew that waking up to snow was not a good sign. I think I am still in denial that it does not snow on the Connecticut sound.


I also learned tonight is a big football night. Football is winning over my Netflix movie.


I am knee deep in Christmas presents. We had 3 deliveries today. Super excited about all of the gifts.


I would be more excited if I had pretty paper to wrap them up in.


I was informed today that getting a Christmas tree even a small one at this point would be a waste since Jordan and I are both traveling so much in the coming weeks. Super sad about this.

I found the picture of the tree that I meant to post this morning. Would be happy to have this in the apartment.
And with that I call it a day!


1 comment:

  1. NOOOO way is getting a xmas tree EVER a waste! It'll make you smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...