Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas bounty

Where did the vacation go?  Where did the weekend go?  I cannot believe it is Sunday evening already.  I really do not want to think about going to work tomorrow.  It has been so nice to be home and relaxing with Jordan.  We watched plenty of movies and ate more than plenty of food.  It was a great time. 

I figure it was time to put away the Christmas cards.  I had a great time looking at all of the wonderful pictures and reading the fun notes.  I sadly am still writing some of them; I promise to mail them but Tuesday morning. 


Part of the weekend was spent putting away and playing with the fun and excited Christmas presents.  We got so much this year. It was crazy how generous and thoughtful all of our friends and family were.  So much so I feel a bit guilty and have already packed two bags for Goodwill.



We got plenty of good gifts, lots of coffee, nuts, and spreads.  We got clothes and socks and lots of technical gadgets that I am still trying to figure out.  I got my Nook and cannot wait to take it on my first travel trip! 

For now though, it is time to say Thanks and do some laundry for the work week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...