Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The good, the bad, and the ugly

OK so I may not post the ugly but the last 24 hours have not been very good to me.

First I arrived home Tuesday with the mail.  A letter in the stack said that my CT driver's license was suspended because my insurance company told them I was no longer insured as of Oct. 28, 2010.  First, I was always insured.  Second, it took almost 4 months for the state to notify me of this error.  To make matters worst, it took 3 different phone calls to get the insurance company to send me the write information with the right dates.  What a hassle!

While all of this was going on I noticed this...


Really?!?!  That brown spot is not part of the design; the felt ripped in two places.  These shoes may be a bit old fashioned but they are so comfy and warm, and easy to put on.  I thought Birkenstock last forever.  I guess not these.  Do they fix felt?

The good....

A part of my Valentine's Day gift came in the mail.  One of three food tasting boxes from Foodzie.com.  I love it.  I am not trying any till Jordan comes home to sample with me. 

I also looked at fun catalogues: LL Bean, Garnet Hill, Pottery Barn, and Viva Terra.

I want theses.

And some Good Wife OnDemand.

How are you spending your Wednesday night?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...