Sunday, November 18, 2012

Weekend Edition: Twilight

I would have to say this weekend was marvelous.  We got so much done both necessities and fun.  Of course when some of the errands involve trips to Trader Joe's and Whole Foods, the necessities become fun. I saw so many cute and exciting holiday food treats.  Let's just say I plan to go back for some more browsing when it is NOT the Saturday before Thanksgiving.  

Another item on the agenda for the weekend.  Twilight.


Yes, I am almost 30.  Yes, I was looking forward to this movie for at least the last month. I am not a diehard Twihard.  But I do own all of the books and I have seen all of the movies.  

It's a cutural thing I lived through and I wanted to be a part of it. The movies aren't great but I still found them very entertaining.  The previews however were a bit much. I guess that is what I deserve when seeing a movie about werewolves and vampires.

I was not so happy that our 4:30pm movie was not considered a matinee.  Since when did movies before 6pm become $11.

Here is what I was up to this week:




              What did you do this weekend?

              3 comments:

              1. I adore the books.

                I abhor the movies.

                (although I will say they've gotten progressively less bad, twilight was the worst and thus far breaking dawn part 1 was the best--I havent seen part 2 yet)

                ReplyDelete
                Replies
                1. Completely agree about the movies. I think you will enjoy part 2.

                  Delete
              2. I am so "out of it"... I have never read the books or seen the movies. I'm still reeling at the price of your ticket. I have not been to movie in almost 10 years. Okay... pick your mouth off the floor. :) LOL! Ever since we got Netflix... I just watch them at home (it's easier with kids). Anyway, I obviously cannot afford to go out to the movies anymore... I think matinees were like $5 when I stopped going...

                Hope you loved the movie. :) You had a beautiful week of food. That cranberry was outstanding. :)

                ReplyDelete

              Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

              You might also like reading:

              Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...