Friday, March 1, 2013

Favorites for Friday

I haven't done a favorites post in a while.  Lately I have been seeing all sorts of fun things.   Let's share.

Hot pink Kitchen Aid.  I want this badly.  Nothing in my kitchen is pink.  But I do love pink. I would totally make this work.




Speaking of pink. Check out these ASICS running shoes. Normally I go with white shoes, I think the white makes my legs look longer and leaner.  I would make an exception though for these shoes.

 

Normally I don't go for fancy shampoos.  And Clear Hair really isn't that fancy but it sure isn't Sauve either. My hair has been so dry and unmanageable since Thanksgiving. I read a smutty magazine article about Heidi Klum using this  shampoo and conditioner.  The next week it was on sale at CVS.  Score!  I am so glad I tried it out. The smell is amazing and it has done wonders for my winter hair.



For Christmas my brother and SIL got us a foodie subscription to Love with Food. In the February box came these cute pig truffles. There was peanut butter and caramel versions. I tried to sneak them both with no success. They are actually shaped like a little pig. I had the head part and gave Mr. J the butt portion.


What cool things have you seen/tried lately?

7 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the cute lil truffle pigs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bright colored running shoes. Love love love.

    Sarah
    anythingbetween

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be happy with all of your favorites...but I'm most in need of a new shampoo, so I'll check this one out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blender is so awesome, hot pink is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love your first favorite... A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to try those truffle pig candies, and I just love that pink mixer! Tres belle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...