Sunday, July 14, 2013

Weekend Edition: Exhausted

I didn't get home till early, early Saturday morning from Dallas.  Surprisingly, that didn't slow me down at all this weekend.

Mr. J and I did random spot cleaning of our apartment. We hung a picture that has been sitting around for.ever.  We I also finally started to paint.  Cookie were made.  I finished a book.  Talked to family members on the phone.

I got so much done. I love it when I feel so accomplished. I only wish the weekend wasn't over.

When you get a lot done, do you feel accomplished?

In case you missed it here is what I was up to last week:




      1 comment:

      1. I know just how you felt. I love that feeling of having gotten so much done. Tiring but so satisfying!

        ReplyDelete

      Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

      You might also like reading:

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...