Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Readers' Favorites for 2013

This time of year I really enjoy taking a break to look back and remember all the fun adventures I had in the last twelve months.  Having a blog really helps you remember and bring back so many memories.  Yesterday I posted some of my favorite recipes from 2013. Today I am back to show you the most viewed recipes for the year. 

lamb meatballs with orzo
 





 



Triple Chocolate Cookies


BLT Pizza



Monster Bars



Grilled Chicken with Lemon Cucumber Relish



Oreo Monster Bars

 

Ginger Soy Beef with Chile-Tomatoe


Cheddar Swirl Breakfast Buns




I am super excited for what the new year will be bring but it is such fun to see some of your favorites from the year. Makes me want to jump back into the kitchen and enjoy them for a second or third time around.
 

5 comments:

  1. Those elvis pancakes....you're taking me back to my crazy pregnancy days. I craved pancakes (and ate them) almost every single day of my second trimester! Everything looks so good! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with those kababs! Overall, a great round up! Have a happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A year of beautiful food. Looking forward to your 2014 dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cheddar swirl breakfast buns look incredible!! And the ice oatmeal! Happy New Year and here's to an amazing 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm looks like it was a delish year! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...