Wednesday, December 11, 2013

WIAW Disney Edition


We are still in Disney having loads of fun.  It might be hot outside but everything around you is so Christmas-y.  It would be hard not to get in the holiday spirit.


I haven't been the best about snapping photos of our eats but I did mange one of the Starbucks coffee. Coffee in Disney has been very dismal in the past.  You had to go off the property to find a decent cup.  This year however they opened one in the Magic Kingdom and in Epcot with a few more to come in Downtown.  I just love the cups.


I had  a beef stroganoff dish for dinner the other night and it was delicious with homemade papardelle noodles.


My favorite part of the Christmas fun has been dancing lights at Hollywood Studios.  There was so many lights I cannot even describe.  And then there was was snow.  The lights did a little dance to Christmas music.  Love it!! I think even the Grinch would have a smile on his face.


Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...