Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Crazy Day and WIAW

Hello Lovelies, 

Yesterday was crazy. I was up in Worcester.  We woke up to cloudy skies. By 10am it was snowing. By 1pm it was coming down like crazy. By 6pm it was done and the roads were pretty clear. I think we got about 8 inches. It was almost like you blinked and it was done.

We had a rental car and they didn't give us a scrapper. I think this should be illegal.  The good news was that not once but twice a man helped up clear our car of snow as we pathetically tried to do so with our gloved hands.

Distracted by the weather I completely forgot to snap pictures of breakfast and lunch. I could probably go back to past posts and get the same meals though. Breakfast was a hotel meal.  A veggie egg white omelette and some fruit.  Lunch was Panera.  I always get the same thing at Panera.  The chicken, avocado cobb salad and broccoli cheddar soup. It was perfect for a cold snowy day.


Dinner was at a Mexican restaurant across the street from the hotel. It was pretty good. They had a guacamole bar with all sorts of unique guacamole versions. I am a purest so I went with the house special but my co workers were a bit more adventurous.  The got the Mediterranean which had feta, roasted red peppers and olives and the Crunchy which had mixed nuts, pepitas and coconut chips mixed in. Both were good but it was hard to wrap my mind around them being guacamole.

My main meal was adobe chicken enchiladas. 



Do you like unique version of guacamole? If so what kind?
 

3 comments:

  1. I would love to experience a guacamole bar! I haven't actually had any crazy versions yet but I am sure I would like some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never ate guacamole until I was pregnant with my first child... but I always have to add some sour cream to it and lime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a purist, too...love the classic guacamole!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...