Wednesday, June 11, 2014

It is Wednesday already

It must be because I went from work trip to vacation trip that the weekend didn't seem to happen. I feel like I have been working non-stop for as long as I can remember.  Good thing the halfway point is here. 

I have the next two days in NYC and that typically means time will fly by.  Let's hope!


After being away from home for such a long time I was really craving a Green Monster smoothie. They just start my day off right. It was good to finally have one again. Nothing like the first meal of the day to have veggies, fruit, and peanut butter.


Lunch got away from me. I had a phone call run long and basically had about 5 minutes before my next meeting.  I managed to get to my salad but I had packed some cheese and crackers too. They didn't quite make it to my belly.   I thought I would starving in about an hour but I actually made it all the way till 5pm.


Dinner was pizza night.  We also used up some random food in the fridge. We had a whole bunch of Italian ham and salami to use up. Jordan wanted cilantro on his half. I made some whipped ricotta and added that to my half.  Apparently I got a little ricotta happy and took more than half of the pizza. I completely denied this during dinner but now looking at the picture you can see the white portion is a bit more than half.  Ops!

What is your favorite pizza topping?

4 comments:

  1. I can so relate to needing a green drink! yours looks wonderful - I love to have one at least once a day - it makes such a difference!
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this pizza looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making pizza tonight...and now wish I had some ricotta and ham! It will be Margharita for us :) My new favorite combo is sausage, mushroom and black olives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that pizza looks AWESOME - I need to add a pizza night to our menu soon - it's been too long!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...