Sunday, June 29, 2014

Weekend Edition: Beautiful Weather and More Painting

My husband is currently making dinner. He prepped about two hours ago.  He is crazy like that on Sundays.  

We painted, mowed and walked by the ocean.  We went to a flea market fair on the town green. I am kicking myself that I passed up three cute tin containers. We didn't really need them. So three dollars seemed like a waste of three dollars. Now that the fair is over and I don't have the tins I am like, "Man, it was only three dollars."  I am cheap like that though. Sometimes that means I have regrets. 

Did you have a fun weekend?

This was a very good week. We had all sorts of good eats and exciting adventures.  In case you missed it here is what I was up to last week:












1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...