Friday, February 27, 2015

20 Soups I Love!

I am convinced come March warmer weather will finally come to the Northeast.  However we have 2 more days of colder temperatures to deal with and possible snow.  I plan to do very little this weekend except hibernate inside.

Surviving this year has been a bit rough.  Soup has made it feasible. I always say it warms me from the inside out.  

Of course I love soup anyway. I am the weirdo in Panera enjoying a bowl full of soup when it is 101 degrees outside.  Soups are definitely in the favorite food category. Here I rounded up some of my favorites over the years in case you need a little warmth this weekend.



Broccoli Cheddar Soup {Panera Copy Cat Recipe}

Slow Cooker Chicken and Wild Rice Soup

Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup

Spinach and Tortellini

Baked Potato Soup

Shrimp and Sausage Gumbo

Olive Garden's Chicken Gnocchi Soup

Creamy Cauliflower Soup




Mexican Chicken Corn Soup

Turkey Veggie Chil

Slow Cooker Beef Bourguignon

Cheddar Cheese Soup

Red Curry Thai and Beef Soup

Thai Green Curry Chicken Soup






Tomato Basil Soup

Escarole and Bean Soup


1 comment:

  1. I need this list... it's still cold where I live. I also can eat soup any time of year because I simply love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...