Friday, March 13, 2015

Muffin Round Up

One of the things I have been doing lately is making a batch of muffins Sunday afternoon. They are the perfect afternoon snack and then we have a quick grab and go breakfast or snack all week long. 12 muffins is the perfect amount to last Mr. J and I through the week.


The past month I made some new muffin recipes but in doing so I realized I had a plethora of muffin recipes here on the blog.  27 to be exact. If you are numbers person that is half of the year worth of weekly muffins and then some.  Pretty good if you ask me. Enjoy!


Raspberry Yogurt Muffins




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...