Monday, May 4, 2015

Cinco de Mayo Round Up

Somehow April has ended and we are on to May.  The days are flying by.  I actually wore shorts both days this weekend. Did we skip spring and jump right to summer?  Let's hope not. I want the next month to last as long as possible.  I am going to cherish each day to the fullest.  First up is celebrating Cinco de Mayo.  


Mr. J and I love Mexican food. Thus this is a day we love to do up with a great big spicy feast. I am still dreaming up what we want to make this year. Before we finalize the menu here is a look back at some of our favorite Mexican dishes. 

Carne Asada Pizza

3 comments:

  1. Your photos are making me hungry! I'm not a very good foodie---I think we'll eat leftovers tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? How is it May already?? Love this collection...we love mexican food too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These foods are perfect for every day.... especially on the 5th of May. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...